CEHD's Products Related to Global Health
Presentations and Workshops
- Nolen, LB; Satterfield, C. “The UTMB Global Health Inter-professional Core Course (GHICC),” Global Health Education Consortium Annual Conference, Cuernavaca, Mexico, March 2010.
- Nolen, L; Satterfield, C; Rudkin, L; Reifsnider, E; Utsey, C; Stone, G; Freeman, V; Bryant, L; Smith, J. “The UTMB Global Health Inter-Professional Core Course: Successes, Works in Progress, and Open Questions,” Global Health Education Consortium Annual Conference, Cuernavaca, Mexico, April 2010.
- Nolen, L. “Inter-Professional Education in Global Health at UTMB,” 7th Annual UT System Innovations in Health Science Education Conference: The Innovation Imperative, May 19, 2011, San Antonio Texas.
- Nolen, L. “A Global Health Elective for Medical Students: Career Development, Clinical Skills Training, and Field Site Preparation”, UTMB Academy of Master Teachers (AMT) Spring Symposium, May 20, 2011, Galveston, Texas.
- Nolen, L; Prochaska, J; Kelley, H; Linder, S; Sexton, K; Ward, J; Eschbach, K; Sullivan, J; Croisant, S., “Cumulative Risk in Environmental Justice Communities: What do we need to measure for a truer assessment of the problem,” Sixth International Conference of the International Society for Equity in Health, September 27, 2011.
- Nolen, L; Prochaska, J; “Making Disaster Recovery Policy a Health Equity Building Process,” Sixth International Conference of the International Society for Equity in Health, September 27, 2011.
- Global Health at UTMB: Diverse Programs to Address Diverse Issues (2009):Poster presentation providing an overview of the Galveston Global Health Consortium and global health activities at UTMB presented at Society for Teachers in Family Medicine Conference, January 2010.
- Globalization and Women's Health peer-reviewed article in the Scandinavian Journal of Public Health
- “Global Health across the UT System,” April 21, 2011 (webinar).
- Nolen, L. “Building Global Health Across the University of Texas System,” 7th Annual UT System Innovations in Health Science Education Conference: The Innovation Imperative, May 19, 2011, San Antonio Texas.
- Nolen, A. (2010) “Evaluation of the Regional Network for Equity in Health in East and Southern Africa (EQUINET).” External evaluation conducted for Equinet under a grant from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada.
- “Analysis of the UT System Survey on Global Health Activities,” UT System Global Initiatives Working Group on Global Health, Analysis supported by Lexi Nolen and LeeAnn Bryant of the UT System Global Health Resources Center, January, 2012.
Back To Top