Jinhyung Lee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine
- Jinhyung Lee, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Internal Medicine–Geriatrics
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Galveston, TX 77550-0177
- Phone: 409.266.9674
|Degree/Training Completed||Year||Name & Location|
|B.S.||2001||Sung Kyun Kwan University|
|M.S.||2005||Texas A&M University|
|Ph.D.||2010||University of Minnesota|
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
American Society of Health Economists
International Health Economics Association
The department of internal medicine is developing evidence based clinical protocols which will be available in EPIC (as order sets) for use when admitting patients with these diagnoses. Their AIM is to standardize care and decrease length of stay and readmission rates.Currently available protocols are:
- CAP - Community Acquired Pneumonia Orderset
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Adult, ICU
- General Medicine Admission
- Immunodeficiency Flow Panel
- MICU/CCU Admission Order Set
- Oral Analgesic Medicaitons
- Parenteral Opioids
- Sepsis, Adult ICU
All protocols can be found in the EPIC order set section.
The department of Internal Medicine has a large role in the Meaningful Use Initiative. Our participation is key for the success of the initiative. Please visit the meaningful use website for important communication and updates from the Meaningful Use Initiative.