The Synthetic Peptide Core produces peptides for a variety of applications utilizing solid-phase Fmoc chemistry and state-of-the-art automated synthesis instrumentation. This facility takes pride in producing highly purified peptides with minimal contaminants and sequence errors. Peptide homogeneity is routinely evaluated by mass analysis and analytical HPLC. Other assessment methods are also available.
- FMOC automated solid-phase peptide synthesis
- Modifications of synthetic peptides
- Peptides for antibody production
- Computer determined epitope design
- Preparative C18 RP-HPLC purification