ECI Launch FAQ
- What Is A Comprehensive Developmental Evaluation?
- When a child is referred to ECI Launch for a developmental concern we always provide a full comprehensive evaluation. This is not a test of parenting skills or a test for your child. It is rather a wonderful playtime with you, your child and 2 ECI Launch service providers. We come your home and get down on the floor with you and your little one. As we play together, ECI Launch staff talk with you about your child's daily routines, strengths & challenges and complete a skills checklist (DAECY) of all the things your child can do in each area of development: Speech/Language, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Early Thinking Skills, Social/Emotional and Self Help Skills
- Planning for Services
- Parent & ECI Launch Service Providers discuss the developmental evaluation, your child's strengths/needs and the parent's goals for your child. Family strengths/needs are also discussed. An Individualized Family Service Plan is written based on goals. Frequency of service and the service provider is dependent on a child's & family's needs and schedule. Services begin within 28 days of the IFSP
- Once your child is enrolled with ECI Launch Services may include Add Descriptions for the following, from http://www.elpasoeci.org/services.sstg:
- Developmental Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Nutrition Services
- Vision & Hearing Services
- All Families of Enrolled Children receive:
- Service Coordination
- Transition Services
- How Much Do ECI Launch Services Cost?
- All assessment and planning services are provided in the home or daycare at no cost to you. Developmental services are provided on a sliding fee scale for families whose incomes are more than 250% of the Federal poverty level. ECI Launch asks families who can afford to do so, to share in the cost of services. The amount a family pays for ECI Launch service is based on family size and income after allowable deductions. No child and family will be turned away because of an inability to pay. Those families receiving any Medicaid or federal assistance never pay for ECI Launch services.
- Add State Family Cost Share Policy
- How to Make a Referral
- See the Referral page
- Who can make a referral?
- Parents, friends, neighbors, physicians, health and human services agencies, or anyone who is interested in children may make referrals to ECI When will ECI Launch Staff contact me? ECI Launch staff will contact you within 2-5 days of the referral and schedule an Intake — an orientation to ECI Launch and a chance to do some basic screenings for your child. A Comprehensive Evaluation and Service Plan meeting will take place in 45 day or less from the day of referral based on a parent's schedule.
- Add Referral Page
Curabitur posuere, pede vitae lacinia accumsan, enim nibh elementum orci, ut volutpat eros sapien nec sapien. Suspendisse neque arcu, ultrices commodo, pellentesque sit amet, ultricies ut, ipsum. Mauris et eros eget erat dapibus mollis. Mauris laoreet posuere odio. Nam ipsum ligula, ullamcorper eu, fringilla at, lacinia ut, augue. Nullam nunc.