Welcome to the UTMB Fertility Center (UFC)
The inability to have a baby is a source of great frustration and sadness. The University Fertility Center offers hope, a caring and experienced staff, and the latest in technology to help you. We feature:
- Excellent success rates and more than 25-year history of helping area couples
- An on-site operating suite, a state of the art IVF laboratory, andrology and hormone labs
- Facilities for in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer (IVF)
- Services include IVF, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), intrauterine inseminations (IUI), testicular sperm aspirations (TESA), and embryo freezing procedures
- Appointments available immediately
SPECIAL PRICING ON IVF. Get details...
As part of the University of Texas Medical Branch, our infertility program provides the highest standard of care and service using the most modern technologies at affordable rates. Call us now to find out how we can help you.
To learn more or to make an appointment, please call;
Local: (832) 505-3059
Toll-free: (800) 509-BABY (2229)
For questions, please contact:
- Dr. John Phelps, M.D.
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Local: (832) 505-3059
- Fax: (281) 335-0882
- Email: email@example.com