Budget and Analysis: Home
The Office of Budget and Analysis serves as liaison to the UTMB Institution to develop and/or facilitate development of the UT-System Operational Budget, the UTMB Institutional Budget and the Biennial Legislative Appropriations Requests (LAR). This office communicates with entity leadership and financial leaders regarding budget variance explanations, budget concerns/issues, and also provides accurate and timely management tools.
The Budget & Analysis Team is committed to advancing the mission of UTMB by ensuring excellence and integrity in the products and services we deliver.
- Capitalize on the strengths of each team member.
- Act as agents of change.
- Implement agile processes and systems.
- Disseminate quality information.
- Be a “Go-To” team for the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Bridge operational gaps by partnering with other areas.
- Exceed customer expectations.
UTMB Finance - Budget & Analysis
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555-0128