Celebrating Women: Mind, Body, Spirit
Qualified scholarship recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships should be used by management as recognition and reward for a job well done.
- Attendee must serve in an administrative support role at UTMB (job titles including but not limited to secretary, coordinator, clerk, assistant, specialist, representative).
- Attendee must have approval from her supervisor to register for the conference. Manager approval should be based on outstanding performance and contribution to UTMB.
- Attendee must have coverage for her office functions the day of the conference, however attendance at the conference is considered professional development and does not require the attendee to take leave in order to attend.
- UTMB employees who supervise others are not eligible for scholarships.
- Attendee or her supervisor will register self/employee for the conference using the registration process available online. Upon completion of the registration process electronic confirmation will be provided. Once confirmation is received, your name will be added to the attendee list for the conference and you should make plans to attend.
- Once the 90 spots are filled, registration will be closed and no additional registrations will be accepted.
- UTMB employees already registered for the conference prior to this announcement will not be granted refunds.
All questions regarding this process should be addressed to Becky Trout, Office of Health Policy and Legislative Affairs, ext. 72734 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SCHOLARSHIPS ARE LIMITED -- APPLY TODAY!!!!!