Hospitals and Clinics E.A.S.T.
Hospitals and Clinics Entity Administrative Services Team (E.A.S.T.) is responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all demographic and compensation data required for the utilization of Peoplesoft-Human Capital Management System (PS-HCM) enabling department managers to oversee staff from hire to departure.
We are committed to maintaining data integrity, providing issue resolutions, and serving as a department resource and liaison to other U.T.M.B. transactional departments such as HR, Payroll, Benefits, and IS while exceeding the expectations of our customers.
HCM Business Units Represented:
- HCSYS - Healthcare System
- HOSPT - Hospitals
- NSGSV - Nursing Services
- TDCJH - Texas Department of Criminal Justice Hospital
- CACLN - Campus Based Clinics
- CBCLN - Community Based Clinics
- VLAKE - Victory Lakes
- For KRONOS inquiries: contact Payroll Services
- For WCI inquiries: contact HR Employee Injury Management
- For Training inquiries: contact IS Training
- For Budget & Variance inquiries: contact Healthcare Financial Management
- For Data-mart Reporting inquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to do When you need to post a job opening
- How to Create a New Job Opening
- How to Create a New Position
- Items to Remember MSS Department Budget Request
- Items to Remember MSS Additional Pay Request
- Name Change Process
- EAF Form
- E.A.S.T. Roster FY2011
- Hospitals and Clinics Department Request Form
Other E.A.S.T. Managers
- For Provost/SOM/Research E.A.S.T.: Ta Ayala
- For CMC E.A.S.T.: R. Clay Hunt
- For Business Affairs/Logistics E.A.S.T.: Kathy Hardy
- For Institutional Support/Finance E.A.S.T.: Cheryl Anders
Curabitur posuere, pede vitae lacinia accumsan, enim nibh elementum orci, ut volutpat eros sapien nec sapien. Suspendisse neque arcu, ultrices commodo, pellentesque sit amet, ultricies ut, ipsum. Mauris et eros eget erat dapibus mollis. Mauris laoreet posuere odio. Nam ipsum ligula, ullamcorper eu, fringilla at, lacinia ut, augue. Nullam nunc.