Each May, audiologists and speech language pathologists join together to promote the importance of communication in children and adults. Communication disorders can range from speech and language delays and swallowing problems to hearing loss and balance disorders, just to name a few. The identification of these problems in infants, children, adults, and geriatrics can lead to the proper treatment and help improve their quality of life.
At the Center for Audiology and Speech Language Pathology at UTMB we offer comprehensive evaluations and treatment of these communication disorders.
Please join us this month for FREE hearing screenings for all employees:
· WHEN: Mondays and Thursdays in May, 8 – 9 a.m.
· WHERE: University Hospital Clinics 7th floor, Galveston
In League City,
· WHEN: Tuesday, May 22
· WHERE: UTMB Bay Colony Pediatrics
· Contact: Sign up in break room
At Victory Lakes,
· WHEN: Friday, May 18, 1 – 4:30 p.m.
· WHERE: UTMB Victory Lakes