Join the fun and participate in Innovation Challenge 2013
- the first UTMB community-wide initiative offering the UTMB community a forum to promote innovative thinking and create positive institutional change.
Weekly drawings to win an iPad will be held through May 27 for UTMB employees, faculty, students and residents who engage in the Challenge Forum site
. Congratulations to Gayla Ceccacci, the first iPad winner!
Innovation Challenge 2013 consists of 4 steps:
- Challenge Forum: place to post and discuss challenges and ideas. Vote for you favorite challenges. Now thru May 24.
- Collaborative Innovation Course: teaches participants innovative problem-solving skills exemplified by leaders in innovation. Teams work together to develop innovative solutions to challenges chosen from those that are currently being posted on the Challenge Forum. Limited to 40 participants so register now!
- Challenge Tank: teams present their solutions to a panel made up of Dr. Callender and the executive leadership team. Competition will be held in Levin Hall on July 29 at noon.
- Implement Solution: teams secure a mentor from the panel that will work with them to implement the solution.
We are grateful to the UT System for providing funding for our grant to stimulate entrepreneurship and innovation in the UT system and encourage everyone to participate.
As of today 36 challenges have been posted with 24 comments, 168 votes and 77 users - keep the innovative ideas coming!