Annual Enrollment for benefits for the 2010-2011 plan year begins on July 1 and lasts through July 31. Employees are encouraged to read the June 2010 “A Matter of Health” newsletter, for detailed information on the upcoming benefits year.
- Annual benefit enrollment
- UT System benefits: review and forecast
- Premium rate increase for UT Select PPO Medical Plan
- UT Select plan change
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance – substantial premium reductions and plan enhancements
- UT Select Dental – premium rate increase; rates and designs unchanged for other optional plans
- Health care reform and your UT benefits
- UT Flex can increase your spendable income
As in past years, watch for the arrival of emails as well as printed materials from the Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) and from UTMB’s benefits office providing you with information related to annual enrollment, benefits fairs, possible Lunch and Learn opportunities and more.
Additionally, details regarding each of the UT-sponsored benefits plans will be available for review in the “UT Benefits Handbook for Employees” posted on the OEB website by July 1. Go to My UT Benefits to make benefit elections.
For more information contact Benefits Services at x22630 and dial “1” to speak to a benefits representative.