UTMB Internal Medicine Residency Program
- House Staff Level Annual Salary
- PGY 1 $46,298.00
- PGY 2 $47,865.00
- PGY 3 $49,536.00
- PGY 4 $51,282.00
- PGY 5 $52,687.00
- PGY 6 $54,473.00
- PGY 7 $54,473.00
- PGY 8 $54,473.00
- (Increases are subject to approval of UTMB's final budget for FY 2012 by the UT System Board of Regents)
- Medical Plan:
- UTMB has compeitive plans and currently offers coverage thru BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD. The cost of this PPO plan is covered by UTMB for both residents and their families.
- Dental Plan:
- Two plans currently offered. UTMB covers cost of resident premiums and family members can be added on with a small monthly fee.
- Vision Plan:
- Superior Vision Plan offered for a small monthly fee for residents and family members.
- Life Insurance:
- Basic Life Insurance is offered at no cost to the residents who participate in one of the UT medical plans. Increased coverage is available for a small monthly fee.
- Long and short term disability insurance is offered at a small monthly fee.
- Retirement Plans:
- Competitive plans offered from a variety of companies that help jump start your savings for the future. Employee contribution is 6.65% of salary, with a state matching of 8.5% of salary after having met a 1 year and 1 day vesting period. Additional retirement plans are also offered with near 100% matching, but 5 year vesting period.
» UTMB Benefits