2006 Annual McLaughlin Colloquium Call for Abstracts | Download Form
McLaughlin Colloquium is planned from 9 am to 5 pm on January 19, 2006. This event will include poster presentation, an overview of Institute for Human Infections and Immunity and the Galveston National Laboratory by Dr. Stanley Lemon, and a few mini presentations.
All predoctoral, postdoctoral and clinic fellows, medical students, and visiting scientists in infection and immunity research are invited to submit abstracts. Posters will be presented for judge from 11 am to noon, and will be open for public view thereafter. Travel awards ($1000 each) will be selected from presented posters. Please see the McLaughlin website http://www.utmb.edu/mclaughlin or Institute for Human Infection and Immunity News for details.
Instructions for Abstract:
- Abstract title should be in capital letters.
- Presenter's name should be underlined.
- Information on position will be used for grouping presentations.
- Entire abstract should be in one paragraph typed single spaced not to exceed 300 words, with no tables or figures.
- Print font should be Arial 11point .
- If you are a McLaughlin fellow, please place this statement at the end of the abstract: (Supported by the James W. McLaughlin Fellowship Fund).
- Email your completed abstract to: McLaughlin.Program@utmb.edu.
- Submit the abstract on or before January 10, 2006.