Benefits to Ob/Gyn Residents
Benefits to residents in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
include the following:
- Physician Liability Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance and optional Dental Insurance. (Optional
Medical and Dental Insurance is also available for families of house
- Optional Group Life Insurance available at up to four times the
- Optional Group Income Disability Insurance available at two-thirds
of salary rate.
- A comprehensive set of medical books to cover the specialty of Obstetrics
& Gynecology for postgraduate years 1 and 2.
- Travel allowance of $600, which is available in either postgraduate
year 3 or 4.
- Supplemental funds for travel to satellite clinics.
- Use of departmental vehicle for travel to satellite clinics.
- Non-prescription protective surgical eyewear.
- On-call meals.
- Reduced Field House rates for house staff and families.
Hospital Base Salary
| Postgraduate Year
| Hospital Base Salary