New Bachelor's or Master's Program Development
- OIE supports and assists a school in the completion of a proposal which shows the program complies with the THECB Standards for Bachelor's and Master's Programs.
- The Academic Affairs Council (AAC) reviews the proposal. If approved, the AAC endorses the proposal.
- The Council of Deans (COD) reviews the endorsed proposal. If approved, the COD forwards the proposal to the President.
- The President reviews the proposal. If approved, the President signs the THECB Certification Form then forwards it to UT System for review.
- UT System Board of Regents review the proposal. If approved, the proposal is sent to THECB.
- THECB reviews the proposal. If approved, the new program is approved and the University is notified.
- The University receives a letter of approval from the THECB.
- OIE supports and assists the director in the development of an assessment plan for the new program. IEEC reviews and approves the assessment process.