- Appointments for the MRB facilities should be scheduled by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Paulucci) or email@example.com (Dr. Vergara).
- Appointments for work involving BSL2 and BSL3 agents in the MRB (BSL 2 only) or GNL (BSL 2 and 3) facilities should be scheduled by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Vergara ).
- Every new user is required to bring their registration forms before the first appointment [New Users]
- Also, all users must make sure the information in their registration forms is up to date (for example if a user moves to a new laboratory or Department) and is specially important that the FRS account is valid (to prevent billing errors) The required forms can be downloaded here.
- Working with live infectious materials requires a special approval process. See more about Infectious Agents,