Paul J. Boor, M.D.
- M.D., Tufts University Medical School, 1972.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency, Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, 1972-1975.
- Clinical Fellowship in Pathology, Harvard Medical School, 1974-1977
Ramon L. Sanchez, M.D.
Provides advice for two dermatopathology fellowships annually.
- M.D., University of Zaragoza, Spain, 1971
- Ph.D., Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain, 1982
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, University of Puerto Rico, 1972-1974
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, 1974-1975
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, University of Minnesota Hospitals, 1975-1976
You-Wen Qian, M.D., Ph.D.
- M.D., Wannan Medical College, China, 1989.
- M.Sc., Cardiology, Shanghai Medical University, China, 1994.
- M.Sc., Medical Informatics, University of California at Davis, 2002.
- Ph.D., Medical Informatics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009.
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, 2002-2006.
- Hematopathology Fellowship, UCLA-Cedars Sinai Medical Center, 2006-2007.
|| Pulmonary and Cytology
Mahmoud A. Eltorky, M.D., Ph.D.
- M.D., Alexandria University, Egypt, 1971
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee, 1983
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency, University of Tennessee, 1984-1988
- Professorship at AFIP Department of Pulmonary Pathology, 1989
||Neural and Muscular
Gerald A. Campbell, M.D. Ph.D.
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 1977
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1975
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, Duke University, 1981-1984
- Fellowship in Neuropathology, Duke University, 1985
||Neural and Muscular
Benjamin B. Gelman, M.D., Ph.D.
- M.D., University of Cincinnati, 1983
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati, 1983
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Neuropathology Fellowship, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
||Pediatric and Placental
Hal K. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
- M.D., Duke University Medical School, 1972
- Ph.D., Duke University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 1971
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, Duke University Medical Center, 1972-1975