Ly Ma, MD
Resident, Department of Pathology
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Boulevard
Galveston, TX 77555-0438
Office: (409) 772-2870
||Field of Study
||Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Department of Pathology, New Brunswick, NJ
||Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- College of American Pathologists Cytopathology Junior Committee Member
- American Society of Cytopathology-Committee of Membership Affairs
- *Ma L, Kim AS, Schwarting R, Katz Y, Sharan K, Epstein-Barr virus positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: myth or reality. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2010;4(1):100-110.
- *Davidov, T, Chernyavsky, V, Ma, L. Calcitonin-Negative Neuroendocrine Tumor of the Thyroid: A Distinct Clinical Entity. Thyroid. Accepted for publication.
- *Hopper, J, Ma, L, Sil, A. The Gal3p-Gal80p-Gal4p Transcription Switch of Yeast: Gal3p Destabilizes the Gal80p-Gal4p Complex in Response to Galactose and ATP. Mol. Cell. Biol. 1999; 19: 7828-7840.