Meihua Guo, MD
Assistant Professor, Cytopathology and Surgical Pathology;
Department of Pathology
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Blvd,
Galveston, TX 77555-0548
Office: (409) 772-1375
||Field of Study
Fujian Medical University, China
||University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
||Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency
||Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- O. David, Pasha, R. Cabay, M. Guo, R. Dietrich, L. Leach, S. Mehrotra. The role of deeper levels and ancillary studies (p16Ink4a and ProEx™C) in reducing the discordance rate of Papanicolau findings high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion and follow-up cervical biopsies Cancer Cytopathol. 2009 June 25;117(3):157-166.
- J.C. Jani, M. Guo, N.H. Siddiqui. Polyomavirus in a lung transplant patient. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2004; 128:1463-64
- X. Gui, N.H. Siddiqui, M. Guo. Physaliphorous cells in chordoma. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2004; 128: 1457-58
- M. Guo, R. M. Wafai, E.M. Wojcik. Case report: Diagnosis of a hepatic angiomyolipoma by fine needle aspiration. The Journal of Histotechnology 2004; 27: 179-182
- M. Guo, J.C. Lim, E.M. Wojcik. Pelvic washing cytology of ovarian Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor with retiform pattern: a case report. Diagnostic Cytopathology 2003;29:28-30
- M. Guo, W.M. Miller, E.T. Papoutsakis, S. Patel, C. James, C. Goolsby and J.N. Winter. Ex-vivo expansion of CFU-GM and BFU-E in unselected PBMC cultures with Flt3L is enhanced by autologous plasma. Cytotherapy 1999;1:183-94.
- M.B. Kleinman, E.L. Wiley, M. Guo, A.W. Rademarker, M. Villa, M.S. Tallman, S.B. Newman, L.I. Gordon, and J.N. Winter. Immunohistochemical detection of breast cancer cells in paired peripheral blood progenitor cell specimens collected after cytokine or cytokine and myelosuppressive chemotherapy. Bone Marrow Transplantation 1999;23:1297-301.
- M. Guo, S. Meyer, H. Kaur, J. Gao, and K.E. Neet. Mutational studies of conserved residues in the dimer interface of nerve growth factor. Protein Science 1996;5:447-455.