Nobby C. Mambo, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology;
Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Galveston County Medical Examiner Office
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Boulevard
Galveston, TX 77555-0609
Office: (409) 935-9274
Fax: (409) 935-8305
||Field of Study
University of Rhodesia and studied for University of Birmingham
- Canadian Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- College of American Pathologists
- International Academy of Pathologists (U.S./Canada Division)
- National Association of Medical Examiners
Medical student and post-graduate medical education.
- Mambo, N.C., Teratomas in Children: Review of cases in the 0-12 year age group seen at Harare Hospital over ten year period, 1960-1969. Central African Journal of Medicine 20: 231-234, 1974.
- Houston, W., Pontin, A., Kuhn, T. and Mambo, N.C. Kaposi’s sarcoma of the penis. British Journal of Urology 47: 315-318, 1975.
- Mambo, N.C., Burke, J.S. and Butler, J.J. Primary malignant lymphoma of the breast. Cancer 30: 2033-2040, 1977.
- Mambo, N.C. and Gallagher, H.S. Carcinoma of the breast: The prognostic significance of the extra nodal extension of axillary disease. Cancer 39: 2280-2285, 1977.
- Mambo, N.C. Rupture of the heart in a case of myocarditis. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 102: 329-330, 1978.
- Mambo, N.C. Silver, M.D. and Brunsdon, D.F.V. Bacterial endocarditis in the mitral valve with annular calcification. Canadian Medical Association Journal 119: 323-326, 1978.
- Mambo, N.C. Temporal (granulomatous) arteritis: A histopathological study of 32 cases. Histopathology 3: 209-221, 1979.
- Mambo, N.C., Silver, M.D., McLaughlin, P.R., Huckell, V.G., McEwan, P.M., Britt, B.A., and Morch, J.E. Malignant hyperthermia susceptibility: A light and electron microscopic study of endomyocardial biopsy specimens from nine patients. Human Pathology 11: 381-338, 1980.
- Mambo, N.C. Diseases of the pericardium: Morphologic study of surgical specimens from 35 patients. Human Pathology 12: 978-987, 1981.
- Mambo, N.C. Immunohistochemical study of the Immunoglobin classes of Plasma Cells in Papillary Syringadenoma. Virchows Arch. (Pathol. Anat). 397:1-6, 1982.
- Mambo, N.C. Isoantigen status in Condyloma Acuminata of the Uterine Cervix: An Immunoperoxidase Study. Am J. Clin. Pathol. 79: 178-181, 1983.
- Kontozoglou, I., Mambo, N.C. The histopathologic features of Lithium associated thyroiditis. Hum. Pathol. 14: 737-739, 1983.
- Mambo, N.C. Eccrine Spiradenoma: Clinical and pathologic study of 49 tumors. J. Cut. Pathol. 10: 312-320, 1983.
- Mambo, N.C., Irwin, S.M. Anaplastic Small Cell Neoplasms of the Thyroid. An Immunoperoxidase Study. Hum. Pathol. 14: 55-60, 1983.
- Kontozoglou, T., Mambo, N.C. Fatal retropleural haematoma complicating internal jugular vein catheterization. Am. J. For. Med. 4: 125-127, 1983.
- Mambo, N.C. Hyaline cells in a benign Chondroid Syringoma. Report of a case and findings by conventional and electron microscopy. Am J. Dermatopathol. 6: 265-272, 1984.
- Mambo, N.C. The significant of atypical nuclear changes in benign eccrine spiradenomas: A clinical and pathologic study of 18 cases. J. J. Cut. Pathol. 1: 35-44, 1984.
- Poster presentation, National Association of Medical Examiners, Thirty Ninth Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA., October 14-19: 2005. Mambo, N.C. et al; Unusual Method of Hanging.
- Poster presentation. National Association of Medical Examiners, Thirty Ninth Annual Meeting, Los Angeles CA Oct. 14-19, 2005. Hua, Z. Mambo N.C. et al; Facial Dissection in Forensic Pathology.
- Poster Presentation .NAME. Thirty Ninth Annual Meeting. Los Angeles .CA Oct.14-19, 2005. Krolikowski , J., Mambo, N.C. et al. Adolescent Suicides; Strategies and Options.
- Poster Presentation.NAME Thirty Ninth Annual Meeting. Los Angeles. CA Oct. 14-19, 2005. Krolikowski, J. Mambo, N.C. et al.; Issues in the investigation of a serial killer.