Clinical and Experimental Immunology
and Infectious Diseases (CEIID)
Division Director: Roberto Garofalo, M.D.
Members: Randall Goldblum, M.D.; Terumi Midoro-Horiuti, M.D.; Victor Reyes, Ph.D.; Xiaoyong Bao, Ph.D.
Associate member: Antonella Casola, M.D.
- Federal-, foundation- and industry-funded research in asthma and immunology
- Training at all levels, from high school students to visiting scientists
- Grants production and materials procurement for pediatric investigators within the department
- Develop vaccines and improve implementation of vaccination programs in underserved populations
- Provide learning opportunities for student of both the UTMB graduate and medical schools