Director: Ashraf Aly, M.D., Ph.D.
Members: Amyn K. Jiwani, M.D.
- Pediatric Cardiology provides clinical services to children with suspected heart defects from birth to late adolescence
- We also have a fetal cardiology program in collaboration with Maternal and Fetal Medicine that provides fetal echo cardiography and counseling to expectant mothers with suspected congenital heart defects
- We continue to provide both inpatient and out-patient service to our patients at the UTMB campus as well as in League City
- We provide most of necessary cardiac testing in out-patient setting (EKG, Echo, cardiac monitors and stress testing, etc.)
- We provide telemedicine to referring physicians and hospitals
- We are committed to teaching and training of our medical students and pediatric residents