Reporting packages currently offered:
- Financial Reporting - Academic Enterprise Financial Statements, Departmental Financial Statements, Actuals vs Budget Comparison, Adjusted Margin by Fund and many other financial reports.
- Click here to launch the Oracle Hyperion Reporting Workspace where financial reports are stored.
- Clinical Reporting - Charges, Collections and Work RVU’s by Provider, Statements of Charges, Collections and AR for current month, Collections by Department and many other clinical billing related reports.
- Click here to launch the Oracle Hyperion Reporting workspace where clinical/billing reports are stored.
Student Administration and Student Information (Campus Solutions) Reporting
- Click here to launch the Oracle Business Intelligence workspace where Campus Solutions reports are stored.
Budget and Planning
We developed and currently maintain the budgeting application for Academic Enterprise. Features include a web based interface for departmental budget data submission, target vs budget reports, built in calculations to aid with budgeting, promotion of budget data for approvals, task lists etc.
Click here to launch the budgeting application.
Faculty Data Management
We developed and currently maintain a Faculty Data Management system that helps store all faculty related data for the Academic Enterprise. The application currently tracks faculty effort, faculty productivity, stores tenure information, provides a web front end for faculty evaluations and is slated to expand its list of features in the next few months.
Click here to launch the Faculty Data Management web front end.
Business Intelligence Dashboards
We provide intuitive and interactive access to clinical information via dashboards. The dashboards are dynamically personalized based on the individual’s role and identity. In the Business Intelligence Dashboards environment, the end user works with live reports, prompts, charts, tables, pivot tables, graphics, and tickers in a web environment. The user has full capability for drilling, navigating, modifying, and interacting with these results. Dashboards for other areas including faculty productivity and faculty effort tracking will be released in the coming months.
We currently provide educational and research technology resources and tools for UTMB faculty and students. We maintain UTMB’s academic course management system, Blackboard Learning Management System, Tegrity Lecture Capture system, student online testing applications as well as student/course/faculty online evaluations. Click here for contact information, links and more information.