Revenue Cycle Operations
Admitting & Registration
Patient Financial Services
Cash Receipting: Welcome
Previously located in the lobby of John Sealy Hospital, the Hospital Cashier's Office was combined with the Bursar's and Deposit Offices in October 2008 and moved to the Rebecca Sealy Hospital Rm. 2.758. This is a centralized cash receipting area for the university and health system and serves a variety of constituencies including patients, students, retirees, clinics, and departments.
- Process walk up patient payments.
- Process patient belongings for emergency and inpatients.
- Process patient travel and study participant vouchers.
- Disperse asset management scanners for inventory.
- Process walk-up student tuition, ID, key and pager payments.
- Disperse checks for accounts payable for emergency or off-cycle checks for employees as well as scholarship, grant and other third party checks for students.
- Replenish departmental petty cash.
- Process retiree's payment of insurance premiums.
- Provide Sam's card and purchase tax exempt forms for departments.
- Provide supplies for credit card machines and order deposit slips.
- Receive deposits for university departments.
- Process cash from campus based clinics for deposit into the bank. Release receipt batches for posting to patient accounts and book revenue into PeopleSoft Cash Receipting.
- Verify deposits for community based clinics, and book to general ledger.
- Receipt batches are released for posting to patient accounts and compiled for upload into PeopleSoft Cash Receipting.
|Cindy Barrs||Finance Manager II||(409) 772-6619|
|Rose Herrara||Cash Receipting Specialist - Clinic Deposits||(409) 772-0627|
|Cynthia Collins||Cash Receipting Specialist||(409) 772-6992|
|Stella Oliver||Cash Receipting Specialist||(409) 772-2503|
|Maria Renovato||Cash Receipting Specialist||(409) 772-5379|
- Tuition refunds, 3rd party payments for tuition, E-Connect system questions, tuition installment payments, direct deposit for students
- Provost's Office
- Rica Watts
- (409) 747-1387
- Connie Stanley
- (409) 747-1338
- Registration, Transcripts, Hold on tuition accounts, student loans
- Enrollment Services
- Main Number
- (409) 722-1215 or 2-4955
- HR Employee Records
- Emma Malmstrom
- (409) 747-7993
- Print stub
- Patient payment plans, account questions, itemized statements, pay your bill on-line
- Hospital Billing
- (409) 747-1099
- (409) 747-8078
- Direct deposit for employees
- Ruth Jones
- (409) 747-7924
- Retiree payroll issues
- Kathy House
- (409) 747-8061
- Deceased employee checks
- Tuttie (Ann) Grasso
- (409) 747-8066
- New Credit Card Machines
- Katina Gulotta
- (409) 772-5920
- Accounts Payable
- Main Number
- (409) 747-7259
- Petty Cash Advance
- Petty Cash Reimbursement
- Research Participant Voucher
- Deposit Memo - Single Entry
- Deposit Memo - Multiple Entries
- Request for Petty Cash/Change Fund
- Credit Card Refund Form – Single
- Manual CC Payment or Refund Form
- Charge and Refund Documentation Data Flow
- Application for a Credit Card Machine
- Know Your Money - Counterfeit Money Flyer
- Updating Clinic Deposit Documentation via iSpace
- Cash Bag Deposit Worksheet – Campus
- End-of-Day Balancing Process-SOP – Campus
- Cash Bag Deposit Worksheet – Off-site Clinics
- End-of-Day Balancing Process SOP – Off-site Clinics
Curabitur posuere, pede vitae lacinia accumsan, enim nibh elementum orci, ut volutpat eros sapien nec sapien. Suspendisse neque arcu, ultrices commodo, pellentesque sit amet, ultricies ut, ipsum. Mauris et eros eget erat dapibus mollis. Mauris laoreet posuere odio. Nam ipsum ligula, ullamcorper eu, fringilla at, lacinia ut, augue. Nullam nunc.
Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. Nunc venenatis enim nec quam. Cras faucibus, justo vel accumsan aliquam, tellus dui fringilla quam, in condimentum augue lorem non tellus. Pellentesque id arcu non sem placerat iaculis. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. Nunc venenatis enim nec quam. Cras faucibus, justo vel accumsan aliquam, tellus dui fringilla quam, in condimentum augue lorem non tellus. Pellentesque id arcu non sem placerat iaculis.