2013 PREMEDICAL CONFERENCE
The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health) School of Medicine will host the annual 2013 Premedical Conference on Saturday, February 23, 2013. The purpose of this conference is to share information that will be valuable in the medical school admission process and highlight unique aspects of our medical school. The theme of this conference is "So You Want To Be A Doctor: What Happens Next?"
The conference will also provide an opportunity for attendees to view the campus and interact with outstanding faculty, staff and exceptional students. Numerous sessions and workshops are planned including:
- Making yourself a better applicant
- Navigating the admissions application
- Tips on interviewing skills and writing your personal statement for medical school
- UTMB Health's curriculum
- Life in Medical School
- Breakout session for High School and Freshman College Students
- Breakout sessions on:
- Advice for non-traditional students and re-applicants
- Simulation workshop
- Interactive team learning
- MCAT Prep
- Joint Admission Medical Program information
- Campus tours
Saturday, February 23, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
University of Texas Medical Branch
William C. Levin Hall
1100 Market Street
2013 REGISTRATION RATE
Pre-med/Pre-health Advisor: FREE
General Registration: $10 (Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided with registration.)
Registration and payment must be received by February 15, 2013.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM Click here.
For more information, please contact our conference coordinator, Mrs. LeTanya Neely, at 409-772-3763 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at an exciting conference!