STEM Educational Conference - Hotel
The Conference is being held at Moody Gardens and hotel registration is now available through December 21. Teacher participants are strongly encouraged to arrange double occupancy with the special room rates of $69.50 per person (two people per double bed room = $139.00 total, which is below the state rate per person).
To make reservations online:
- Visit the Moody Gardens Hotel web site: http://www.moodygardenshotel.com
- Just below the flashing banner is a box that says Reservations. Type in the check-in date and fill in the number of Adults and Nights in the boxes below. Then click the Submit box.
- The next page that comes up is the Main Reservations Screen. Just above the calendar boxes are some navigation tabs. Go to the Group tab and click the tab.
- The next page that comes up is the Attendee Log in page. In the Attendee Code box type in 37009508. Then click the lower box that says Sign In.
- You are now on a page that is titled STEM 2012. Now you will need to select the room type you would like and indicate it is 2 in the room (double occupancy). After selecting room type then Click Continue This Reservation in the lower right hand of the screen.
- The next page you will need to enter all your information into including your credit card information. On the left hand side of the page there is a summary of the days you will be staying with us and the cost of your room.
- After entering all your information, on the bottom left of the page you will need to select I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You will be then directed to the final page that will show your reservation is complete. On the top left hand side of the page it will have your confirmation number. Print this page and keep as your confirmation. An automated e-mail confirmation will also be sent.
Should you have any questions while making the online reservation, you are welcome to call 888-388-8484 for assistance.
STEM Conference - Participant Registration Information