Name Change

A student who needs to change his or her name on the official university records must provide to the Office of Enrollment Services a copy of a legally recorded document which verifies the change of name and complete a Change of Name form. The "Change of Name Form" is available online in Adobe Acrobat format, which can be printed.




Old Red

We are proudly located in the historic Ashbel Smith Building, affectionately known as 'Old Red'.

Second Floor, Room 2.210

Mailing address:
Office of Enrollment Services
The University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Boulevard
Galveston, Texas 77555-1305

Ph: (409) 772-1215
Fax: (409) 772-4466

Need help? Contact us

Click this logo for help with mySTAR
mySTAR information

Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter