How to Apply Administrative Fellowship
To qualify for the UTMB Administrative Fellowship position, applicants must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a CAHME or equivalently accredited graduate program in healthcare administration, business administration, public health, or similar degree program.
For initial consideration for the Administrative Fellowship Program, include the following in your application package:
- Resume (1 page maximum)
- Cover Letter
- Official Graduate School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation (at least one from a professor and one from a current and/or previous employer)
- Personal Statement (2 page maximum)
- Application Checklist (PDF)
- Applicants must also submit an application through UTMB Human Resources: https://utmb.us/21w
Application for the 2018-2019 fellowship position must be received in ONE complete scanned PDF document by Monday, September 25, 2017 and send to:
Your personal statement may include information such as personal goals, your reasons for applying for the administrative fellowship position at UTMB, and what you hope to accomplish as an administrative fellow. Following receipt and review of all application materials, qualifying candidates will be screened and contacted to arrange an initial interview date.
For additional information:
call (409) 266-9921
Taylor Duncan-Presson - email@example.com