Clinician of the Month
To recognize clinicians who have completed their formal education and training, who provide exceptional patient care by exemplifying outstanding service, commitment, and professionalism in their daily work.
- Letter of support from direct supervisor
- Superlative Patient satisfaction scores
- Attitude and Commitment
- Demonstrates a positive and supportive attitude in the work environment
- Consistently dependable and punctual
- Goes above and beyond job requirements
- Interpersonal skills
- Helpful, cooperative attitude toward superiors, peers, staff, patients, and other customers
- Has a team player attitude
- Work performance
- Overall high quality of performance
- Follows UTMB Professionalism Charter of commitment to professional responsibilities, service, diversity, professional competence, confidentiality, and honesty. Demonstrating integrity, compassion, and respect.
Nominations should be sent from the clinician's direct supervisor to...
(409) 772 - 2784