Monthly Parking Fees
- Once an account has been voided for non-payment and payment is still not made for that month, the parking account is made inactive and the customer loses their parking space.
- Delinquent accounts not paid are turned over to a collection agency. These accounts are 60-90 days overdue when sent to the collection agency.
- Within 7 days from the date a violation is discovered, a notice is sent that a fee is due. The notice will also state a due date. If not paid by the due date, the customer’s parking access will be made inactive.
- After 30 days on the inactive account, outstanding violation fees are turned over to a collection agency.
- When a check is returned from the bank -- if it is from an employee and Parking Facilities can contact them by e-mail -- they will be sent notification to pay for the returned check and the service charge by the 3rd day.
If the returned check is not paid and the employee has parking, their parking privileges will be terminated.
- When a check is returned from the bank and it is from someone that is not an employee, they will be sent a notification letter to pay for the returned check and the service charge by the 10th day.
- When a returned check remains unpaid past the due date, the outstanding balance will be turned over to the DA’s office or a collection agency.
Any outstanding fees that are turned over to the collection agency can be paid either to UTMB Parking Facilities or directly to the collection agency.