Invitation-Only Hiring Event for Experienced RNs
UTMB is seeking RNs with a minimum of 12 months of nursing experience to join our growing patient care family.
We will be conducting interviews in late January for a number of OR, ER, Med Surg, Cath Lab and TDCJ positions. Interviews will be
extended by invitation only to those who meet the qualifications needed.
Click here to submit your information and resume for consideration.
Those who are invited to the hiring event will have the opportunity to attend a complimentary Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) presentation – Patient Care: Ethical and Moral Resilience.
University of Texas Medical Branch Continuing Nursing Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Incredible Benefits for You and Your Family
• Education and longevity pay
• Shared leadership structure to foster a culture of collaboration, trust and respect
• Flexible scheduling to fit nurses and departmental needs
• Continuous opportunities for development and growth, including a defined career ladder
• Comprehensive medical, disability and life insurance options
• FREE employee medical insurance
• State retirement program with employer contributions
• Paid time off for vacation, sick and holiday leave
• Employee discount program
Equal Opportunity Employment
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information,
disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Learn More About UTMB