Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Clinical Equipment Services
Reports To: Director of Clinical Equipment Services
Under the general direction of the Director of Clinical Equipment Services,
the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing services related to the smooth operation of the Clinical Equipment
Services Department. Duties include, but are not limited to, directing telephone calls and work requests to the appropriate person,
typing, filing, record keeping, data processing, and direct customer communication on service request status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles customer requests professionally through management of multi-line telephone system, taking ownership of the request and the outcome.
- Makes decisions regarding service, assigns and authorizes staff to perform the necessary service.
- Follows up with customers as defined to check on satisfaction of service.
- Answers, directs, and refers calls to the appropriate area.
- Uses general office equipment to perform daily activities.
- Functions as a resource to customer.
- Responsible for the timely completion, maintenance and management of special projects.
- Completes assigned special projects as directed by supervisor, within established time frames.
- Assists the leadership team by receiving and distributing departmental mail and preparing other documents or projects, as needed.
- Opens/closes work order requests, purchase order information, and maintains accuracy of the ISIS system.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient CRT and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent word processing and database management, including proficiency in Office 2007: Word, Excel.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Problem solving skills and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good verbal and communication skills are required.
- Proven organization skills.
- Ability to interact with and work well with staff to improve service, regularly contributing new ideas and suggestions.
- Open to different points of view and is a good role model.
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior when interacting with customers and staff.
- Projects a positive image of ServiceMaster.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: Three to five years of administrative support experienced preferred. Clerical/accounting experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please attach your resume.