Prior to applying, candidates are encouraged to contact the CLDR potential faculty collaborator to discuss the research project. Scholar appointments are available for up to six months. Funding will be provided for travel (roundtrip airfare/mileage) and reasonable housing accommodations. Opportunities for Remote Visits are also available.
Application Process & Requirements
- Applications are accepted year-round and awarded as funds are available
- All components of the application must be completed to be considered for scholar funding
- Applicants should contact the program director and faculty collaborator prior to submitting an application
- Materials will be reviewed by the Executive Committee and funding decisions made within four weeks
- All scholars will be required to submit a summary of their training experience at the end of the training period