UTMB Correctional Managed Care Dental Services Provides Quality Care in a Timely, Cost Efficient and Effective Manner.
- Dental care including diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontal and exodontic procedures are available to approximately 126,000 incarcerated offenders in over 87 modern dental clinics.
- Texas licensed dentists, registered dental hygienists, and registered dental assistants adhere to infection control procedures that meet or exceed TDH/OSHA standards and CDC guidelines.
- Complete dental records, including medical and mental health components are available electronically for easy access and review. All dental chart documentation is entered electronically into the Electronic Medical Record.
- Dental and medical specialists are available for consultation and treatment.
- Dental malpractice insurance is not required for employment.
- Continuing dental education hours are available for dental staff.
- Excellent benefit package.
If you are currently a dentist, dental hygenist or dental assistant licensed or registered in the state of Texas and are interested in a future that emphasizes your development, your advancement, and your satisfaction, click here to view current vacancies by visiting the UTMB jobline.