How It Works
This site has been designed as a clearinghouse of information for people who:
- are interested in starting a new vanpool or carpool
- are interested in joining an existing vanpool or carpool
- have an open seat to fill in their vanpool or carpool
- want to check weather or traffic conditions
As you compose your message, please select the appropriate icon so that your message can be easily categorized:
The van icon indicates that your message advertises an open seat or that you are interested in starting a new carpool or vanpool.
|The thumb icon indicates that you are looking for an open seat or ride to UTMB.|
Visitors to the site can browse the listings, and click on interesting ones to get more details. They can email the person who posted the message right from the details page.
Messages will display on the page for two weeks before they are automatically removed. Those who post a message can log in and edit or delete it at any time.
Tips for Posting a Message
- Moving the cursor over a message on the listings page will pop up a small yellow box that contains the name, email address and phone number of the person who posted the message.
- Your email address will be automatically included in your post. Be sure to include your telephone extension in the text of your message.
- Your message should be clear and concise. Include all relevant information.
The Ground Rules
Anyone from UTMB may post a message, though posting requires that you log in to the site. The message must be related to commuting to UTMB. These pages are monitored, and inappropriate postings will be removed. Postings will disappear automatically after two weeks.