The group is open to all employees and students, and it strives to shape the university's future by inspiring innovation, engagement and learning in a way that connects, aligns and harnesses multigenerational professionals.
To cultivate the next generation of leaders.
To shape the future of UTMB by inspiring innovation, engagement and learning in a way that connects, aligns and harnesses multigenerational professionals.
To assist early career professionals in their transition as employees or students to UTMB, educate on intergenerational communication and professional development, and support the recruitment and hiring of the next generation.
Members of the EMERGE Resource Group receive:
- Insights on the issues impacting early professionals and emerging leaders
- Support on creating an inclusive culture and multigenerational awareness
- Guidance on developing leadership and communications skills
- Transition support into the workforce and leadership positions
- Inspiring networking and mentoring opportunities
Want to be a part of this group? Complete a membership application today!
EMERGE Membership Application