The John Sealy School of Medicine All-Faculty Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 26th at noon, before a live audience in room 1.200 of the Health Education Center and via webcast.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Opening remarks and LCME update from Dr. Charles Mouton, Executive Vice President, Provost and Dean, John Sealy School of Medicine
- Presentation of John Sealy SOM candidates for their MD
degree to be certified
- Faculty of Medicine committee ballot presentation by Dr. Anish Bhardwaj, Vice Provost, Academic Enterprise
- Academic Enterprise SOM financial status update by Gabriel Hernandez, Vice President, Academic Enterprise Finance
- SOM updates from Loren Skinner, Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Academic Enterprise