PreparationInstructions for During the Event
● Prior to the event, we are asking you to take a few minutes to look at the programs in attendance and their websites to plan out your evening. More meaningful conversations will come from some preparation on your part.
● Make a list of the programs you are interested in and use your time wisely during the event.
● Write down your questions, both general and specific to each program.
● You can interact with as many programs as you would like.
● Please limit your interaction with each program to around 15 minutes. This will allow you time to visit with multiple programs and will allow other attendees to ask their questions as well.
● If you log on to a program and it has a lot of students, feel free to come back later!
● Some programs will have breakout rooms available to talk in a smaller group or one-on-one with residents, program directors, etc. If this is something you are interested in, let them know.
● Make sure you leave your contact information with the programs to stay in touch and learn more.