Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is a fully accredited ACGME training program in geriatric medicine for graduates of internal medicine or family medicine residencies. Board eligibility in geriatric medicine is awarded after successfully completing 12 months of training.
Program Director - Mukaila Raji, MD
Program Coordinator - Vicki Hudson
- 100% Geriatric Medicine Board Pass Rate
- > 50 abstracts & papers in journals such as JAGS & JAMA
- Award winning presentations at local & national meetings
- 68 fellows graduated since 1994
- Graduates in leadership positions including directorships of fellowship programs at academic medical centers