Join the American College of Physicians and Celebrate
National Internal Medicine Day!
ACP has officially established National Internal Medicine Day on the National Day Calendar, which will be celebrated on October 28th each year. This day recognizes internal medicine specialists and subspecialists who are united by a commitment to excellence and who make a difference in the lives of their patients every day. Join ACP in sharing internal medicine pride on October 28.
- Flood the internet with internal medicine pride—recognize a colleague, thank a mentor, tell your story
- Use the official hashtags #NationalInternalMedicineDay and #IMProud
- Follow ACP on Twitter and Facebook to add a National Internal Medicine Day frame to your profile picture
- Join the #NIMDayChat Twitter Chat on Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Download, customize, print, and share a poster, flyer, and a timeline of internal medicine milestones
- Submit an entry to ACP’s I.M. Proud contest for a chance to win prizes
Click here for details! acponline.org/nimday