UTMB Resident/Fellow Staff salaries effective July 1, 2016:
|UTMB Resident/Fellow Staff Level||Annual Salary|
- Medical Plan:
- UTMB has competitive plans and currently offers coverage through BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD. The cost of this PPO plan is covered by UTMB for both residents and their families.
- Dental Plan:
- Two plans are currently offered. UTMB covers cost of resident premiums and family members can be added on with a small monthly fee.
- Vision Plan:
- Superior Vision Plan offered for a small monthly fee for residents and family members.
- Life Insurance:
- Basic Life Insurance is offered at no cost to the residents who participate in one of the UT medical plans. Increased coverage is available for a small monthly fee.
- Long and short term disability insurance is offered at a small monthly fee.
- Retirement Plans:
- Competitive plans offered from a variety of companies to help jump start your savings for the future. Employee contribution is 6.65% of salary, with a state matching of 8.5% of salary after having met a 1 year and 1 day vesting period. Additional retirement plans are also offered with near 100% matching, but 5 year vesting period.