Setting up your learner profile:
Please complete the following steps to set up your learner profile in order to receive CME credits for the meetings that you attend.
- Go to: https://cpd.education.bcm.edu/
- Select "Login" at the top right corner.
3. Select "Create New Visitor Account"
4. Fill out your user information.
4a. Under "Primary role with Baylor College of Medicine", select "None".
4b. Check "I'm not a robot"
4c. Select "Create New Account"
5. Once you have created your account, set up Mobile features by selecting "My Account". Mobile verification is required to sign into CME activities.
6. Click the "Mobile" tab to enter your mobile phone number and select "Confirm Number"
7. A verification code will be texted to your phone. Enter the confirmation code in the box and click "Confirm Number".