American Diabetes Association 2018 Pathway Program
The American Diabetes Association has a limited submission for the 2018 Pathway Program Funding Opportunities. The Pathways program allows a maximum of one nomination. The nomination can be in one of the tree available Pathway Program award types:
For detailed information of these programs, please see the website: https://professional.diabetes.org/meetings/pathway-stop-diabetes%C2%AE
If you are interested in one of these funding opportunities, please submit your letter of intent to Ericia Huff at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 18, 2018.
The letter of intent should include:
- PI Qualifications:
- Provide a description of the PI’s training and accomplishments
- Does PI have full-time position?
- Outline the PI’s responsibilities and ensure that at least 75% of their total time and effort will be allocated to research during the term of this award.
- Provide assurance of an academic commitment to the candidate and to his or her research proposal.
- Describe the designated space and facilities for the conduct of the research proposal.
- Define any unique support systems (scientific, resource or structural) that are available to the PI.
- Outline long-term development of the PI and specific expectations for their career course, including any unique career development opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact Ericia Huff at email@example.com or (409)266-9433.