Come to Levin Hall at noon on Tuesday, Dec. 11, for the latest Town Hall meeting. Dr. Callender will discuss UTMB’s progress and plans for the coming year. As always, he and other leaders will be happy to answer questions after the presentation. You’ll also be able to pick up copies of the latest Road Ahead and Professionalism Charter publications, and holiday refreshments will be available in the Levin Hall foyer after the meeting.
If you have a question to ask or comment to offer, don’t be shy! You have several options, outlined below. Please note: if you send a note via email or regular mail, only your question—not your name—will be shared at the meeting. (If submitting a question via email during the meeting, please use options 1 or 2 below):
4. Send a confidential note via interoffice mail addressed to “Talk of the Town.” (No
campus mail route needed.)
5. If you don’t have access to interoffice mail, send your confidential note to:
Talk of the Town
The University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555
6. If you’re in Levin Hall for the meeting, you can also ask your question in person
at the microphones provided.
Town Hall viewing options:
- Town Hall will be broadcast live on campus TV Channel 53; a signal of the meeting is sent to many remote sites (such as RMCH telehealth locations) via the Information Services Video Operations network.
- A live webcast will be offered and will be available using Apple Quicktime stream - (*Note: Quicktime player is required.) Check this site approximately 30 minutes before the meeting for an active link to the webcast.
- CMC participants: View the meeting using an existing video conference room system (DMS). CMC areas wishing to use the DMS must RSVP with Veronica Pleasant at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ISVO Control Room 409-747-9037 to ensure and confirm video connectivity for the actual webcast.
- The Town Hall meeting and a brief video summary will be posted on this site approximately one day after the meeting.
For more information, contact Public Affairs, (409) 772-2618.