Remember when recess was fun? Reconnect with your inner child and join the Health Promotion and Wellness team for Recess Day on Wednesday, April 30, from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Moody Medical Library Plaza.
This event is the kick-off for the 2014 UT System Physical Activity Challenge – Living Well, Moving Well, and it will feature:
- An invigorating morning stretch from 7:30 to 8 a.m.
- Zumba, a dance-based workout, from 10 to 10:30 a.m.
- Group walk from 12 to 1 p.m.
- Hopscotch, jump roping, and a hula hoop contest
- Refreshments, including fruit cups and bottled water
- Giveaways and more
Come and play for a few minutes and find out how you can receive a free pedometer just by signing up for the system-wide walking/physical activity challenge!
For more information about the challenge and registration instructions, click here.