Dr. Callender to Host Town Hall Meeting
Join President David Callender for the next Town Hall meeting at noon, today, in Levin Hall Auditorium. Dr. Callender will address a recent Blue Ribbon panel that found UTMB acted appropriately regarding allegations of sexual harassment. He also will focus on promoting professionalism across the institution as we move forward. He will highlight UTMB’s latest achievements in education, research and patient care, and discuss the current financial picture and projections for the future. Please join us for this discussion, either in person, online or via the campus TV network.
- Click on the "Submit a Question" link on the Town Hall website (option on Employee Advisory Council blog to remain anonymous).
- Or, send a confidential note via interoffice mail addressed to “Talk of the Town,” Route 0149. From off-campus: UTMB Talk of the Town, 301 University Blvd., Galveston, TX 77555-0149.
- Town Hall will be broadcast live on campus TV Channel 53; a signal of the meeting is sent to many remote sites (such as RMCH telehealth locations) via the Information Services Video Operations network.
- A live webcast will be offered and will be available using Apple Quicktime stream - (*Note: Quicktime player is required.) Check this site approximately 30 minutes before the meeting for an active link to the webcast.
- CMC participants can view online using a PC and this Media Windows link. To view the meeting using an existing DMS video conference room system, remote locations must RSVP to Veronica Pleasant at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ISVO Control Room at (409) 747-9037 to ensure and confirm video connectivity for the actual event.
- The Town Hall meeting and a brief video summary will be posted on the Town Hall website within a week following the meeting.