Spring Into Motion with the UT System Activity Challenge - registration open through April 10
Get fit and have fun with the
UT System 2017 Spring Activity Challenge!
- Spring Into Motion is a four-week activity challenge sponsored by the University of Texas System.It is designed to help boost your energy and improve your health in this season of rejuvenation.
- The challenge begins Monday, April 3, and ends Sunday, April 30. Registration for the challenge is open until Monday, April10. Sign up now at www.utlivingwell.com.
- The goal is to accumulate springer icons by recording your steps or minutes of activity each day.*
6,000–7,999 steps/30–44 minutes 8,000–9,999 steps/45–59 minutes
10,000+ steps/60+ minutes
- Any combination of green, orange or pink springer icons will count toward your goal.
- Activity can be tracked through the easy-to-use Living Well online platform and mobile app.You may also log your steps with a wearable fitness tracker, such as a Fitbit or Jawbone.
- The challenge is open to all UT SELECT medical plan members age 18 and above, includingemployees, retirees and dependents.
- UT System will award the Physical Activity Traveling Trophy to the institution with the greatestchallenge registration and completion rate.
- Participants who meet their springer icon goal will earn a Living Well Frisbee and Blender Bottle.
- For questions or comments, please contact the Activity Challenge Customer Service Team at www.utlivingwell.com/#/contact.
*Those who are unable to meet the challenge requirements due to medical constraints may request an alternate challenge completionrequirement at email@example.com.
Get fit and have fun with the UT System 2017 Spring Activity Challenge!