Staff Notice: Magnet Recognition Program® site visit
Magnet Recognition Program®
- Your organization has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program® for re-designation of the prestigious Magnet designation. This designation recognizes excellence in nursing services.
- You have an opportunity to participate in the evaluation process and are encouraged to do so. We will be coming to your hospital, July 10, 11 and 12, 2017, for a site visit.
- Comments may emailed or mailed to the Magnet Program Office prior to the site visit. All phone comments to the Magnet Program Office must be followed up in writing. Your comments are confidential and never shared with anyone in your organization. If you choose, your comments may be ANONYMOUS, but must be in writing.
- If you want an opportunity to speak with a Magnet Appraiser privately, there is a private session for anyone who requests to meet reserved in room 2.410C in Jennie Sealy Hospital on July 12, 2017 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Your comments must be received by June 30, 2017.
Phone: 866-588-3301 (TOLL FREE)
Write: Magnet Recognition Program
American Nurses Credential Center
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492
- Your organization has submitted written documentation for the appraisal team to review. That information is available to you for review in the COA office, located in Jennie Sealy Hospital, 2nd Floor, Room 2.202B (between Patient Services and Einstein Bagels).