15th Annual Disparities in Health in America: Working Toward Social Justice Workshop - June 19-24
This year the 15th Annual Disparities in Health in America: Working Toward Social Justice Workshop will be held on the Rice University Campus in the Texas Medical Center in the Shell Auditorium of the Jones Graduate School of Business, but will also be live streamed from UTMB campus. The event will take place from June 19 - 24. You can register for specific days or the entire workshop at https://form.jotform.us/70376151140143.
Some topics covered this year are: Health Policy & Health Inequities, Mental Health, Health Disparities, Demographics and Health Communication.
UTMB STREAM LOCATIONS & HOURS:
- Monday (June 19) from 8am – 6:15pm in Jennie Sealy Hospital room 2.506A.
- Tuesday (June 20) from 7:50am – 4:45pm in Jennie Sealy Hospital room 2.206.
- Wednesday (June 21) from 8am – 5:30pm in TBD.
- Thursday (June 22) from 8am – 5:45pm in Jennie Sealy Hospital room 2.506A.
- Friday (June 23) from 8am – 4:45pm in Jennie Sealy Hospital room 2.206.
- Saturday (June 24) from 8:00am – 4:00pm in Jennie Sealy Hospital room 2.506A.
FOOD: We do not plan to provide food at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own. Vending machines, cafeteria, and Einstein Brother’s bagels are located nearby.
UTMB is a sponsor of this workshop. For more information: http://www.hdeartconsortium.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2017-HDEART-WORKSHOP-PROGRAM-WEB-PAGE.pdf