If your abstract submission has been accepted and you have paid the registration fee, it’s time to start working on your presentation! If you selected oral during the submission process, you will be assigned an oral session timeslot. If you selected poster during the submission process, you will be assigned a poster session timeslot.
- Upload your 15-20 minute recorded oral presentation to YouTube (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407).
- Be sure to verify your YouTube account if your presentation is longer than 15 minutes (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673).
- Send the link to email@example.com.
- Your recorded presentation will be played live during your assigned oral session period.
a. Your presentation time window will be emailed to you by May 7th.
b. We will play your video during your timeslot.
c. Presentations will be available through Brella following the conference for at least 60 days.
- At the end of each oral session, there will be a live Q&A for you and the other attendees in your session to discuss your research further with judges and other attendees.
a. We anticipate this shared Q&A session will last approximately 15-30 minutes.
- Email your PDF poster to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The poster dimensions are at your own discretion but please see the following link for suggestions (https://www.posterpresentations.com/free-poster-templates.html).
- If you would like, you may email us a 3-5 minute audio clip to accompany your poster.
- Your poster will be available on Brella for the entire duration of the conference.
- You will be assigned a poster session period to be available for questions from judges and other attendees.
- Poster Q&A sessions will be 1.5 hours long.
- Interactions with judges and attendees can be of two forms.
- A chat box visible to all attendees and judges.
- 1-on-1 video calls.
- Your presentation time window will be emailed to you by May 7th.
- Email your Osler essay to email@example.com.